Once upon a time it was only science fiction that someone could perform cell phone spying on you to the point where they knew where you were at all times, could hear what you were saying, hear what TV shows you watched, and even read your personal mail. This personal mail of course is now […]
If you want to track a cell phone location, then the easiest and most cost effective way is with cell phone tracking software. The way cell phone tracking applications work is quite simple. Once you have chosen the vendor, you set up an online account that all the logs will be sent to that are recorded on the phone. After this you get your hands on the cell phone and install the tracking app directly on the phone using the phone’s built in internet browser. As soon as the tracking app is installed, you then perform a few simple configuration steps such as choosing which items you want to spy on (text messages, photos, emails, call logs, etc.) and if you want to track a cell phone.
After completing the set up, the phone tracking app will start to record all the data that you’ve chosen, and then upload this data to the online account that you had set up at time of purchase. Now you just log into your account, and you can view everything collected on the cell phone.
Why Use Cell Phone Tracking Software?
Here are the most common reasons why someone would want to track a cell phone.
- Protect Your Cell Phone – If you lose your cell phone or it is stolen this software can track a great deal of information that will help you track it down and get it back. If you’re trying to find a lost phone you will have all you need to retrace your steps. If you’re unfortunate enough to have your cell phone stolen we recommend handing over your details to the police instead of knocking down the door yourself.
- Catch Cheating Spouse – Have you ever wanted to know if your partner is cheating on you? Perhaps your spouse has this irregular activity patter… leaving at wee hours of the night, going home really late, etc. Maybe your partner is always on the phone with the “chairperson”, and whispers while talking to the boss.
- Monitor Teen Cell Phone – Do you want to make sure your child is where they say they are? Are you suspecting that they are using the phone UN-safely, BUT unfortunately, you have no proof because they erase just about everything (call logs, emails, URLs, visited, text messages etc.)?
- Track Employees – What about your employees? Do you want to know what they are doing when they call in sick? Want to know if they really are caught up in the traffic jam when they are late for work? Perhaps you are wondering where the budget for phone usage goes – is it for business or personal purposes?
Now, before we answer those questions, consider this: a couple of years ago, the main tool for communication is the internet. HOWEVER, with the advent of highly-portable and advanced smart phones, people (kids, teens, grown-ups, and everyone else in between) surf the World Wide Web, send and receive emails, chat with friends, etc. using their Blackberry and iPhones. YES, the main tools for communication in this generation are the ever-evolving smart phones that can do just about anything.
So here’s the conclusion: if you want to track a cell phone, if you want to answer the questions above, you need to keep track what they are doing with their mobile phone. And to do that, you need a reliable cell phone tracking software. Many cell phone tracking software have come and passed. Only a handful of them remain and really deliver on their promises.
SpyBubble is one of the very few successful and affordable cell phone tracker software available in the market. Armed with the most advanced tracking and spying features, this is the only software you need to keep updated with the whereabouts of people you need to track. And more importantly, it informs you their cell phone activity. Let’s take a closer look at some of the MOST powerful features that SpyBubble has:
- GPS Location Tracking: Want to track a cell phone location REAL TIME? With the GPS location tracking feature, you can pinpoint the exact location of the phone and owner through Google Maps. Yes, you won’t have to wonder if your kids are at the library or if your employee is stuck in the traffic jam as he says he is.
- Call Logging: With SpyBubble, you can see all of the numbers that the target cell phone has called and which phone numbers have called them. Moreover, SpyBubble will tell you how many calls were made for each number and how many calls were received as well. The time stamp and duration of the calls are also recorded. Yes, nothing would be left unturned or unchecked. You can even see if the name is saved in the cell phone’s memory!
- SMS Recording: Want to read the text messages that are received and sent out by the phone number? No problem! SpyBubble has you covered. And more importantly, this cell phone tracking software doesn’t depend on the internal logging of the phone. It doesn’t matter if they are erased or deleted. SpyBubble accounts them as they are generated!
- View Contacts: Every single contact number in the phone is registered! It even accounts for the new ones added so you are NOT left in the dark.
- Email Tracking: Want to know who your employees or kids are exchanging emails with? No biggie! Just like the text message tracking feature, SpyBubble will track each and every sent and received email – the full texts, the attachments, etc. Nothing will be hidden from you when you have this cell phone tracker.
- URL Logging: If you are suspecting that your teens are not using the phone’s browser in a wholesome way, the URL logging capability of SpyBubble will answer your question! It will log all of the URLs that the user has visited. It doesn’t matter if they clear the history of the browser. You will know if they are viewing something that they shouldn’t!
- Picture Viewer: Spybubble uploads all of the photos that are sent or received on the phone. It is automatically saved to a safe and secure web server. From there, you can easily view them and see if there’s something ‘inappropriate’.
- 100% UNDETECTABLE: You can do all these spying and tracking without being detected! There is no sound, icon or anything at all in the target phone. No chance they will find out SpyBubble is on their phone. SpyBubble is 100% undetectable!
The only pre-condition you should be aware of, is that your target phone (the person you want to track), must have a SmartPhone.
SpyBubble supports the following operating systems:
- Android 1.0 or higher (Motorola, Samsung, HTC, LG, etc..)
- BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or higher (BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Curve, etc..)
- iPhone (iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4)
- Nokia / Symbian (Symbian S60 3th Edition, 3th Edition Feature Pack 1, 3th Edition Feature Pack 2 and 5th Edition Phones )
- Windows Mobile 5.x and 6.x
HOW MUCH? The cost of SpyBubble is only ONE-TIME fee of $49.95 for lifetime and you will still get all future updates for free. I believe that this cell phone tracking software is the best value for your money. So register now and get started in minutes.
WHERE TO BUY? www.spybubblephone.com
How To Track a Cell Phone Location In 3 Easy Steps
STEP 1) Choose a cell phone tracking app
As a way to track a cell phone, you will need to purchase a cell phone tracking app by choosing SpyBubble. You really can’t go wrong with it. Spybubble (www.spybubblephone.com) is a simple yet effective software program. When compared to other programs, Spybubble has given us the best and fastest results (live / instant results). One other good thing to mention is the fact that Spybubble was the cheapest spy software that could give you access to it’s full features. This cell phone tracker works 100% automatically after the installation process, it’s undetectable and it’s 100% safe and legal to use either.
If you want to visit their official website where you can also download your copy, visit: www.spybubblephone.com
STEP 2) Install & configure SpyBubble
When you bought the SpyBubble cell phone tracking software, your next step is to install and configure it. This company provides detailed installation and configuration instructions and so I will not get into much detail here, but one thing I do want to point out is that YOU MUST have physical access to the cell phone that you want to install the spy app on. SpyBubble require physical access, and despite what you might read by some companies selling bluetooth spy software, there is absolutely no way to install spy phone software / tracking apps without physical access to the cell phone you want to track. Installation should take anywhere from ten minutes (for someone who is a bit more tech savvy) to as much as 1 hour for someone new to technology or not familiar with installing mobile apps.
STEP 3) View tracking logs
Since you have purchased SpyBubble, installed and configured it, your next step is to just log into your account (information on how to set up your SpyBubble account is provided upon purchase.) and view the GPS coordinates that were recorded by spybubble cell phone tracker. You will quickly see that for anyone who wants to track a cell phone, the data provided by either spy app is astonishing.
The GPS coordinates will be displayed using Google Maps. The good thing regarding Google Maps, is you can easily zoom in or out, get info on surrounding businesses/houses, obtain driving directions, and view the map in a terrain or satellite view. If you see something suspicious, you can then click over to the call history or text message logs to find out who they were communicating with when setting up this meeting spot. Once you have identified a cell phone number that you want to get more info on, you can then perform a reverse cell phone look up to find out who owns the number and try to match up the address to the location of your target.
Here is a screenshot of how the results look before viewing them in Google Maps. As soon as you click on the ‘View Map’ link in the far right column, you’ll then be redirected to Google Maps, which will display the GPS coordinates as shown below.
To give you an example of how one would look, here is a snapshot of SpyBubble’s user interface.
Now that you know a little bit about how to track a cell phone, it’s not hard to understand why cell phone tracking software are so popular. For less than $50, you can buy software that enables you to easily and quickly track a cell phone location or spend a bit more and get spy phone features that will enable you to not only track a cell phone location, but also listen to their calls, and monitor their room. Just ensure that you do not skip step #2. I get emails from lots of people who say they bought cell phone tracking software but need to find a method to remotely install it.
Some FAQ’s I’ve been asked by Email
Does SpyBubble Work In My Country?
It works in any part of the world and supports all languages. If you can use a cell phone in your country, you can install spybubble on it and track it. Basically, an Internet connection is all you really need, as long as the Target phone has an Internet connection to upload the captured data to the online account, and as long as it can make and receive standard SMS and phone calls to/from the Monitor phone, everything will work in all countries.
How Do I Receive The SpyBubble Cell Phone Tracking Software?
In order to use SpyBubble services you have to sign-up (Simply click here). Once your purchase is complete you’ll receive an email with all of your account details, including the website address to download the tracking app from. You can download the tracking app directly into the Target phone at any time. Please make sure that email from spybubble are not sent to your junk or spam folder.
Overall, if you want to track a cell phone to catch a cheating spouse, or maybe you want to track your child’s cell phone, using cell phone tracking software is a simple way to do this. It’s easy to use, and will give you everything you need, regardless your reasons wanting to track and spy on cell phone. I hope you found this information helpful. If you have any questions about how to track a cell phone location, just leave a comment or drop me an e-mail! I will try get back to you as soon as I can!
The latest technologies have paved ways for revealing secrets. One such revelation refers to tracking cell phone location. This is possible if you have a mobile phone that supports GPS.
Many people who plan to use reverse cell phone locate directories, put off doing so because they are not sure how to use these websites and some people put off using these websites since they feel that using these websites is a complicated task.
How to Find a Cell Phone Using an Old-fashioned Method Misplacing a cell phone on a busy day has happened to many of us, leaving us to agonize over how to find a cell phone. The old-fashioned way of finding property is to offer a reward to the person who finds it for you. […]
If you need to employ the use of a cell phone number finder there are a few options available to you, and the following article will give you an idea of what is involved in the process. Sometimes you get a call from an unknown number and do not know anything about the caller apart […]
Reverse cell phone look up by number is designed to trace information about the targeted caller from the number. However, this look up system is not without its flaws. As these are mobile numbers, the information received can be incorrect or incomplete. If you want to get the name and address of any caller through […]
Reverse directory phone numbers is also known as reverse phone lookup and it is compilation of telephone numbers and the details associated with each number. Using a reverse directory is not like in the way we use the standard telephone directory wherein the searcher will use the subscriber’s details like, name and address, to find […]
You may not be Einstein, but you can track phone location in an instant! Because of our latest technology in telecommunication services, you can now quickly track a cellphone using a satellite signal. There are different reasons why anyone needs or wants to track a mobile device, but one thing is for sure – this technology is already available to you. Because of […]
How to Find Cell Phone Number Location Using the Web Quickly Find a Cell Phone Number Location Cell-phone numbers and their corresponding details are not listed on public or online directories, that is why it is sometime difficult to learn how to find cell phone number location. But with the use of some websites you will […]
Ever wanted to know how the experts learn how to track a mobile phone? Sometimes you just want to know where your kids are at a certain time of the day, or sometimes you just want to know the location of your delivery vehicles. There are countless reasons, but you want to know how to […]
When a mobile phone has gone missing it causes days and nights of anguish unless a person knows how to trace cellphone location. Cellular devices go missing every day for a number of reasons, ranging from neglect to distractions. With all the lost contact information, missed calls and text messages, this becomes pure agony. Tracing a lost […]
There is no need to worry if you have to figure out how to find a mobile phone number – modern technology has made it easier. It’s nearly impossible to find the cellular number of a particular person, using any of the traditional methods (like using a Yellow Pages or Dell hardcopy directory). Many people have tried to find the number of an […]
Every one wants to find cell phone numbers of people important to them that perhaps they’ve lost touched with, or maybe they’ve just plain misplaced their number and want to regain contact with them. Many people make several complaints about the unavailability of accurate methods that can be used for finding cellular numbers. The use of mobile technology […]
The advancements in technology have made it possible for anyone to be able to locate cell phone location. Technological breakthroughs, like the GPS, which was included in many of the mobile devices since its advent in the year 2001, now makes it possible for the detection of a cell-phone using local transmission towers and signals. The current version of […]